Ni Hao ! :B "Welcome" -- This is Aejhae The Mushroom && I'm Offline Please be aware of my rules, and REMEMBER No Sad Faces here ! so Smile =D . (Dont forget to Tag me ^^) Xie Xie :))
- The Rules -
"Welcome Friend" >.<
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS
1.Do not rip anything here.

2.No Profanities,Vulgarities, Spammers && Rippers please.
3.Respect me & same to my blog
4.Plagiarism is a serious crime
Navigations

its about ME. Updates Friends Joined Credits
-->MUSH!
Simply call me AEJHAE.
15 years old of age
AND happily born, in the 15th day of September. Loves SNSD so much and Everything's Kawaii :)) Craves for Gummies and Brownies . Hates Pretender && Rippers. *~* blah.blah.blah ^^

My Blog link

http://mushii-mushroom09@bs.com

Doing...
Feeling : Blooming :D
Eating : ch0c0lates ^^
Doing : watching :)
Watching :ShowTime !!! Listening to :SNSD

Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Kawaii ^-^

Rand0m xP
April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 |

NO POSERS !
C.A.T. !
Slim & In shape
:)I'm back !
Take a break
Scene Script 1
Continuation
Flippy Tuesday
Brighty Monday
Jolly Saturday

Soundtrip


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

MADDi JANE AGAiN
Written at Saturday, June 19, 2010 | back to top

Good Morning Guys !
I'm more loving MADDi JANE !
She has an amazing voice. I wish I can have that too. :))
She's so lucky to have that beautiful voice. hay, I'm starting to envy her. haha ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T96WKPKQeis

Thanks Shannel .