Ni Hao ! :B "Welcome" -- This is Aejhae The Mushroom && I'm Offline Please be aware of my rules, and REMEMBER No Sad Faces here ! so Smile =D . (Dont forget to Tag me ^^) Xie Xie :))
- The Rules -
"Welcome Friend" >.<
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS
1.Do not rip anything here.

2.No Profanities,Vulgarities, Spammers && Rippers please.
3.Respect me & same to my blog
4.Plagiarism is a serious crime
Navigations

its about ME. Updates Friends Joined Credits
-->MUSH!
Simply call me AEJHAE.
15 years old of age
AND happily born, in the 15th day of September. Loves SNSD so much and Everything's Kawaii :)) Craves for Gummies and Brownies . Hates Pretender && Rippers. *~* blah.blah.blah ^^

My Blog link

http://mushii-mushroom09@bs.com

Doing...
Feeling : Blooming :D
Eating : ch0c0lates ^^
Doing : watching :)
Watching :ShowTime !!! Listening to :SNSD

Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Kawaii ^-^

Rand0m xP
April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 |

Slim & In shape
:)I'm back !
Take a break
Scene Script 1
Continuation
Flippy Tuesday
Brighty Monday
Jolly Saturday
PANKS !
After School

Soundtrip


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

C.A.T. !
Written at Monday, June 14, 2010 | back to top







Too many activities I need to do before the week ends hay ~

Did I ever tell you that I want to be an Agent someday ? This Saturday, because I am now a 4th year student, we will have now our C.A.T. like in military but in basic only. gets ?! ..
I waited so long to have our C.A.T. and now that I'm having it nyay !
A bit hard but I need to. Well, at first, we are just Happy-Go-Lucky or pa easy easy lang.
But when our head captain start to speak, everybody was in silence.
He said Eyes on the second floor then Hold your Banana, which we don't know yet.
Eyes in the second floor means eyes in front and hold your banana is hold your thumb.
No extra movements.

---------------------------------

We are arranged in our sections. Two lines for boys and girls. I don't know where is my group is but I know who are my Cadette. So they teach us kung paano ang pagsaludo, Tikas, yung harap kanan na!:)) They also said that if the word is ta it means kung may armas ka lang.
Too weird kasi nag-aaway yung dalawang nagtuturo sa amin. Kaya nahuhuli kami. Others are moving on but us, never mind... I'm not saying they are not good, pero di na kasi kailangang magturuan pa kung sino ang gagawa ng example.
Others burst up their bubbles but me RELAX lang. haha :)

" HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY PHILIPPINES !