Ni Hao ! :B "Welcome" -- This is Aejhae The Mushroom && I'm Offline Please be aware of my rules, and REMEMBER No Sad Faces here ! so Smile =D . (Dont forget to Tag me ^^) Xie Xie :))
- The Rules -
"Welcome Friend" >.<
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS
1.Do not rip anything here.

2.No Profanities,Vulgarities, Spammers && Rippers please.
3.Respect me & same to my blog
4.Plagiarism is a serious crime
Navigations

its about ME. Updates Friends Joined Credits
-->MUSH!
Simply call me AEJHAE.
15 years old of age
AND happily born, in the 15th day of September. Loves SNSD so much and Everything's Kawaii :)) Craves for Gummies and Brownies . Hates Pretender && Rippers. *~* blah.blah.blah ^^

My Blog link

http://mushii-mushroom09@bs.com

Doing...
Feeling : Blooming :D
Eating : ch0c0lates ^^
Doing : watching :)
Watching :ShowTime !!! Listening to :SNSD

Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Kawaii ^-^

Rand0m xP
April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 |

PANKS !
After School
Moody Wednesday
NO COMMENT
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !!!
The Record
Friendly Saturday
Strawberry Skins
UPDATiiES !!
Three (3) days straight ahead

Soundtrip


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Jolly Saturday
Written at Saturday, May 15, 2010 | back to top






A Happy Bright Mornin
g To All of You !

Tomorrow will be our Fabulous Happy Fiesta ! And as for now is what we call "THE BUSY MOMENTS" I asked my mom to cook my favorite dish "The CarbonAra" && of course, don't forget the Italian Pasta ! ^^ Yummy !.. Delicious . ! Our Barangay Captain (which is my uncle) is also preparing for tomorrow's Fiesta. He prepared a lots of games, Morning Mass of course. And many more ! I am pretty sure that tomorrow will be the best .
------------------------------------------------
Change topic !
A while a go , My other Uncle and He's son, Julian Czar. (Czar pronounce as Sour/maasim) came here to visit us . *happy* I really miss Co-Jay (he's nickname) Even though their house is only upstairs . aha :) Get it? get it ? We took pictures on him. yaw !




See ? !
Isn't he's cute ?
So Chubby !
)^_*(







Awesome ! =D





Here's the SNOBBiSH one ^^




Nyay !
They are trying to catch me up here
But I don't like to take them me a shot that's why I make BOW ^^
saying, "No ! I don't like! Please ! .."
haha :))
(I feel Embarrassed that time)

Well, I hope my cousin "Co-Jay" will be here with us again.