Ni Hao ! :B "Welcome" -- This is Aejhae The Mushroom && I'm Offline Please be aware of my rules, and REMEMBER No Sad Faces here ! so Smile =D . (Dont forget to Tag me ^^) Xie Xie :))
- The Rules -
"Welcome Friend" >.<
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS
1.Do not rip anything here.

2.No Profanities,Vulgarities, Spammers && Rippers please.
3.Respect me & same to my blog
4.Plagiarism is a serious crime
Navigations

its about ME. Updates Friends Joined Credits
-->MUSH!
Simply call me AEJHAE.
15 years old of age
AND happily born, in the 15th day of September. Loves SNSD so much and Everything's Kawaii :)) Craves for Gummies and Brownies . Hates Pretender && Rippers. *~* blah.blah.blah ^^

My Blog link

http://mushii-mushroom09@bs.com

Doing...
Feeling : Blooming :D
Eating : ch0c0lates ^^
Doing : watching :)
Watching :ShowTime !!! Listening to :SNSD

Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Kawaii ^-^

Rand0m xP
April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 |

Jolly Saturday
PANKS !
After School
Moody Wednesday
NO COMMENT
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !!!
The Record
Friendly Saturday
Strawberry Skins
UPDATiiES !!

Soundtrip


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Brighty Monday
Written at Monday, May 17, 2010 | back to top







A Happy Sunny Bright Afternoon Guys
................................................................

The sun shines so powerful. Do you feel it ? SO HOT ! I'm Burning Up .. :))
Well, By the way for our today's topic . . .
I browse some pictures of my last field trip in SUBiC OCEAN ADVENTURE.
It was February 20, 2010. Everybody is excited Of course, me too. I wake up 4:00 am to prepare my things. Me and My Younger Brother just arrived in the exact time ^^
But before that, We stayed in Mini Stop and have some bond :))







I didn't know they took pictures while I'm standing, talking and signing to my brother to go home and say thank you . I just arrived 5:45 am in the bus I think .








Well, She is my seatmate, Sidney. Sometimes I get so mad at her because she's a bit Bossy. She don't want to stamp your foot in her side.
But although she's funny .








This pictures was taken in San Guillermo Church Pampanga. The Church where Bro & Santino is there.



The Altar

------------------------------------------------------

BONDING TIME :))






||====================================||



Happy Wave ^^



Although, We're religious .




Now, we're in Subic !!



See the Dolphins && Sea Lions ?
Happy Happy ^__^










Yay ! do I look messy here ?

Though it was a tiring day
I'm happy. I enjoyed the day ^^

Phee !