Ni Hao ! :B "Welcome" -- This is Aejhae The Mushroom && I'm Offline Please be aware of my rules, and REMEMBER No Sad Faces here ! so Smile =D . (Dont forget to Tag me ^^) Xie Xie :))
- The Rules -
"Welcome Friend" >.<
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS
1.Do not rip anything here.

2.No Profanities,Vulgarities, Spammers && Rippers please.
3.Respect me & same to my blog
4.Plagiarism is a serious crime
Navigations

its about ME. Updates Friends Joined Credits
-->MUSH!
Simply call me AEJHAE.
15 years old of age
AND happily born, in the 15th day of September. Loves SNSD so much and Everything's Kawaii :)) Craves for Gummies and Brownies . Hates Pretender && Rippers. *~* blah.blah.blah ^^

My Blog link

http://mushii-mushroom09@bs.com

Doing...
Feeling : Blooming :D
Eating : ch0c0lates ^^
Doing : watching :)
Watching :ShowTime !!! Listening to :SNSD

Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Kawaii ^-^

Rand0m xP
April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 |

:)I'm back !
Take a break
Scene Script 1
Continuation
Flippy Tuesday
Brighty Monday
Jolly Saturday
PANKS !
After School
Moody Wednesday

Soundtrip


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Slim & In shape
Written at Thursday, June 3, 2010 | back to top

Can you believe, I ate almost 30 Indian mangoes yesterday ? Ola ! I'm greedy :D Seriously Its not my favorite fruit ^^ - Finally my fairy Bessie fall asleep earlier at night. I was too worried about her problem. Having an insomnia is
not that easy. LOL ! .. I swear.
Well, I'm not on diet but I can stay slim and in shape, How ? By eating healthy food and make some activities.And just being happy :D Learning how to increase your happiness can be done in many ways, but one of the first steps you want to take is to improve your health and appearance. right ? We are meant to be fit, healthy and looking amazing. A lot of people today do not have the energy to exercise, but that is because they are eating an extremely unhealthy diet that sucks the nutrients and energy from their body. I can share you some tips for being slim and healthy.

Start eating as much natural foods as possible. The more, the better, of cou
rse! When we eat unhealthy carbs, such as processed white sugar, cookies, candy and all sorts of unhealthy choices.Do not eat too much at one time. If you feel yourself getting full, you should have stopped a few minutes ago. Stick to small portions. Even though you can eat a healthy diet, you are most likely not getting enough nutrition in the form of vitamins, minerals,& antioxidants.
Relaxation and meditation are integral parts of being healthy and happy.The problem is that most people have a warped view of meditation. You can meditate by just
lying on your back for 10 minutes and focusing on your breath. Meditation basically means to focus on one single thing and being still. This means your breath, counting your breaths, a candle or whatever you want.
You have to move your body if you want to remove those unwanted pou
nds.you can have great success by just eating a diet high in fruits and vegetables, but by getting out there and walking, jogging or even lifting weights, you can significantly boost your metabolism and fat loss.




So, for those who want to be slim just follow my tips.
Don't just think that you want to be slim but also to be healthy too. And just do it with a smile ^^)

****

By The Way, because I ate a lot of mangoes, now my stomach is starting to ache. aha :)
Have a great day to all of you .