Ni Hao ! :B "Welcome" -- This is Aejhae The Mushroom && I'm Offline Please be aware of my rules, and REMEMBER No Sad Faces here ! so Smile =D . (Dont forget to Tag me ^^) Xie Xie :))
- The Rules -
"Welcome Friend" >.<
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS
1.Do not rip anything here.

2.No Profanities,Vulgarities, Spammers && Rippers please.
3.Respect me & same to my blog
4.Plagiarism is a serious crime
Navigations

its about ME. Updates Friends Joined Credits
-->MUSH!
Simply call me AEJHAE.
15 years old of age
AND happily born, in the 15th day of September. Loves SNSD so much and Everything's Kawaii :)) Craves for Gummies and Brownies . Hates Pretender && Rippers. *~* blah.blah.blah ^^

My Blog link

http://mushii-mushroom09@bs.com

Doing...
Feeling : Blooming :D
Eating : ch0c0lates ^^
Doing : watching :)
Watching :ShowTime !!! Listening to :SNSD

Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Kawaii ^-^

Rand0m xP
April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 |

Take a break
Scene Script 1
Continuation
Flippy Tuesday
Brighty Monday
Jolly Saturday
PANKS !
After School
Moody Wednesday
NO COMMENT

Soundtrip


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

:)I'm back !
Written at Monday, May 24, 2010 | back to top




Hi there ! Good for me to type here again :)) haha ... Miss me a lot ?!! "I MISS YOU MORE!"After having the long road of enrollments, finally we got a perfect school for my cousin. It's the College of the Holy Spirit near in San Beda,CEU && front of La Consolacion.






Well the College of the Holy Spirit Manila or simply CHSM is one of the oldest woman colleges in the Philippines. But I think, boys are allowed now ^^ The college was established as a primary school named Holy Ghost School in 1913. It was renamed College of the Holy Spirit in 1965. haha When my cousin heard that see her face, http://www.emocutez.com mooo~ hehe:)
We have a great bond while we're inquiring. We have the same fair skin that everyone wants, but each day we walk to the hall of CEU to CHSM back to back, whu we're so "Negra" The bright sun shines directly to our skin. ubusan ng lotion^^ On our last day of inquiring in CHSM I asked her if we can go to St. Jude Church. Happy for granting it :)http://www.emocutez.com








it's nice to see the church of St. Jude.Its pretty clean & GREEN ! , not to wide nor small.