Ni Hao ! :B "Welcome" -- This is Aejhae The Mushroom && I'm Offline Please be aware of my rules, and REMEMBER No Sad Faces here ! so Smile =D . (Dont forget to Tag me ^^) Xie Xie :))
- The Rules -
"Welcome Friend" >.<
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS
1.Do not rip anything here.

2.No Profanities,Vulgarities, Spammers && Rippers please.
3.Respect me & same to my blog
4.Plagiarism is a serious crime
Navigations

its about ME. Updates Friends Joined Credits
-->MUSH!
Simply call me AEJHAE.
15 years old of age
AND happily born, in the 15th day of September. Loves SNSD so much and Everything's Kawaii :)) Craves for Gummies and Brownies . Hates Pretender && Rippers. *~* blah.blah.blah ^^

My Blog link

http://mushii-mushroom09@bs.com

Doing...
Feeling : Blooming :D
Eating : ch0c0lates ^^
Doing : watching :)
Watching :ShowTime !!! Listening to :SNSD

Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Kawaii ^-^

Rand0m xP
April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 |

NO COMMENT
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !!!
The Record
Friendly Saturday
Strawberry Skins
UPDATiiES !!
Three (3) days straight ahead
Saying ILOVEYOU -piano version .
sample skins
Confusing Tueday

Soundtrip


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Moody Wednesday
Written at Wednesday, May 12, 2010 | back to top



I was dreaming last night ^^ ..
(of course haha .)
Pasukan daw ..
magulo. nanakawan daw ako ~
hahaha =D
ng isang bagong classmate xD
japanese or korean ata siya.??
natatawa ako kasi nilagay ko daw yung
pera sa medyas ko ^^ tapos nag P.E. daw kami..
kinuha niya yung medyas ko.
nakakadismaya kasi malaki yung pera.
nanakaw ...
Meron pah..
Kasama ko daw si Princess tsaka si First !
Hinintay daw nila akong umuwi. tagal
Madilim na. Iniwan daw namin si First kasi
ang bagal niya.
*-----END-----*
(laughing)

----------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday, I'm with my Best Friend Lorelei ..
I went to their house just to get my savings because
I need to buy my medicine.
(so my mom wouldnt spend her money to me.)
Cyrus is there(of course) the niece of Lorelei. He's only 4 yrs. old
Cy said "Ba't ka nandito? Bahay namin toh aah" I just smiled..
"Namiss kasi kita eh. Alam mo naman Crush na Crush kita^^"
He's Handsome. that's true.
We talked about the last school year.
& we take care of her new born baby niece. (brother of Cy)
That's All. hehe:))

--------------------------------------------------------------

Phee ! I REALLY WANT TO GO TO LORACE's HOUSE !!!
But I CAN'T ! Oh,
Sana hindi maaraw para makapunta ako .





Labels: ,