Ni Hao ! :B "Welcome" -- This is Aejhae The Mushroom && I'm Offline Please be aware of my rules, and REMEMBER No Sad Faces here ! so Smile =D . (Dont forget to Tag me ^^) Xie Xie :))
- The Rules -
"Welcome Friend" >.<
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS
1.Do not rip anything here.

2.No Profanities,Vulgarities, Spammers && Rippers please.
3.Respect me & same to my blog
4.Plagiarism is a serious crime
Navigations

its about ME. Updates Friends Joined Credits
-->MUSH!
Simply call me AEJHAE.
15 years old of age
AND happily born, in the 15th day of September. Loves SNSD so much and Everything's Kawaii :)) Craves for Gummies and Brownies . Hates Pretender && Rippers. *~* blah.blah.blah ^^

My Blog link

http://mushii-mushroom09@bs.com

Doing...
Feeling : Blooming :D
Eating : ch0c0lates ^^
Doing : watching :)
Watching :ShowTime !!! Listening to :SNSD

Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Kawaii ^-^

Rand0m xP
April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 |

Strawberry Skins
UPDATiiES !!
Three (3) days straight ahead
Saying ILOVEYOU -piano version .
sample skins
Confusing Tueday
Sad Friday
Sunny Thursday^^
Milky Wednesday
Peaceful Sunday

Soundtrip


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friendly Saturday
Written at Saturday, May 8, 2010 | back to top







MY LITTLE MESSAGE
:))

This people that will be list down are those persons that created
such a great thing to me.
"hindi ito sunod-sunod"




Shanel, My Fairy

You have been sweet && too caring to me all these years.
I thank God for having you since we met in a website ,
How can I show my love for you. We're too far from each other.
I'm here in Luzon and You're in Visayas.
If only I can swim till in your place just to see you and thank you,
well, why not ? ! .. But sadly I can't...
Thank you for being a part of my life.
For being such a great listener friend of mine.
Thank you so much !
Gihigugma ta ka
당신을 사랑합니다





Imma, -The Pancake ^^


Hi Pancake cu ! ang Yummy-Yummy mo naman ..
Kaso mas Yum-yum ako sayo :))

I want to thank you for not leaving me alone ..
我 晓得 它是 硬 为你 至 deal 之间 me && . . . .
谢谢 为 理解 our conditions.
Dui Bu Qi if sometimes I'm a bit Stubborn and Bossy
每当 we're together ..
I just hate when you shout at me. face to face .

My Pancake, Please don't cry again in a small things.
Just smile ^-^ and everything will be fine.=D
Promise me not to cry anymore *~*
cause we're cute . at bawal yun :))






To Lorelei,
Coffee Mixer ??

以來 我 已進入 中學, 你是一
誰 我 已享受 最.
咱 倆 有同 樣
kaya nga Best Friends tayo ee. :))
Ang Loyal mo ^^
我 有 a plenty of Best Friend
But you're the 最珍貴的 of them.
ONE OF A KIND -00-

Take Care of yourself..
I may not be in your side always
but I'm stuck in your heart <3
haha :)) Saranghae ! muaa.





ShaneyLou . !

How can I thank you for all you have done ?! .

Sorry kung inisipan kita ng masama at first,
I thought its one of your "gimik" with SH
fooling me like they do.
Hindi mo din kasi ako masisisi sa mga panahon na iyon.
They betrayed me and they are your friends ..
what do I expect .
Ang sama ng ugali nila .
Ang galing galing nila magpanggap. Alam ko,
kahit nag sorry na sila its a Fake !
(kasi last day ?! .. pano kung di pa last day??)

Pero Thank you hindi ka isa sa kanila.
ikaw ang humaharang para sa akin kasi alam mong hindi ko sila papatulan.
Maraming Salamat !
Maswerte ako kasi may True Friend akong kagaya mo.
Hindi nang-iiwan anong man mangyari .





Princess ! Princess ! . . .

Bulilit pa lang tayo magkaibigan na tayo ha :))
Ang tagal na din ng pinagsamahan natin.
ang dami na nating nakilala pero hindi mo parin ako
kinakalimutan. nakakatouch naman ^^)P
Sorry kung minsan hindi kita masyadong kinikibo
kasi ayaw na kitang istorbohin sa mga nakapaligid sayo at saka sa totoo lang
baka kasi ayaw mo na akong makita. ^^ hindi pala :))
I MISS YOU !

Thank You sa pagmamalasakit kahit pa busy ka .
welcome na welcome pa din ako sa inyo .

"You're one of my greatest friend that hindi kayang mapalitan at mapantayan"
LOVE YOU !





First,
Obvious naman di ba :)) kaw yan ^^
-----------------------------------------
实际上 我尝试了 not to 喜歡你 & 天曉得 !
我 讓你 惱 在我 但 它不是 有效 .
仍 你是 不錯 對我來說 . 對不起,如果 我可以不公平 在你的愛
我 害怕 至 hurt you.. & to lose you ^^

You're the sweetest part of my High School :))
- Yan, I said it nah ! . (nahiya na ako)

Pasensya na kung minsan hindi kita kinikibuan kapag magkakasalubong
tayo sa hall kasi ayaw din kitang istorbohin katulad kay princess...
Pero sana naman kasi ngumiti ka para ngingitian din kita xD haha^^





LORACE :))
" if you're not my Shortcake anymore then I call you my Cloud,
cause I'm Summer and Imma is Rain. ^-^ remember we have a plenty of names..
at kung maubusan may susunod pa ulet *~* "


||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Nareun Gidarineunde, Naneun wae not oneunde ..

I can't rarely understand you most of the time
But I'm willing to do my very best just to comfort you all the time..

Like my other special friends, you gave colors to my life.
I'm not perfect.
I can't give you what you want, not like the others..
We have similarities && opposites too.
Sometimes we have argument
but it will not set us aside.
You know how much I Love you right !..

"kahit na hindi mo alam ang mga favorites ko, ayos lang:))
kahit ano pang maging spelling ng first name ko sayo, kahit pa
magkaiba tayo ng pananaw At kahit na simangutan mo ako araw-araw pero
ang saya saya mo naman sabi mo, Loves parin kita. "

BASTA LOVES na LOVES KITA !!


LAHAT KAYO !!
THANK YOU :))



Loving you , Allyza//Aejhae






謝謝 為 在那裡 對我來說 所有的時間 尤其
在 我的 難題. Xie Xie !!!